KAR 11:210 Foreign Language Diplomas or Transcripts

Section 5
(1) If an applicant submits documentation of qualifying education in a language other than English, the diploma or transcript shall:
(a) Be accurately translated by a foreign language document translation service; and
(b) Include a certification stating that the translation is true, accurate, and complete.

(2) The applicant shall provide a letter to the commission indicating that the curriculum of the proffered education is equivalent to a high school diploma or GED. The comparison shall be made by an education credential service provider with membership in the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.

(3) If the applicant is unable to comply with the requirements of this section, the applicant shall submit proof of the receipt of a GED granted by an agency or institution within the United States.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support