(1) A complaint shall:
(a) Be filed on the Sworn Statement of Complaint, KREC Form 300;
(b) Allege a prima facie case of specific violation of KRS 324.160 by a licensee or a case of unlicensed brokerage against an unlicensed individual;
(c) State the basis of the complaint fully, including the name of the principal broker, if known;
(d) Be notarized by a notary public; and
(e) Include a copy of all the following documents relevant to the complaint or a written explanation of why the documents are unavailable:
- Listing contract;
- Purchase contract;
- Seller’s Disclosure of Property Condition form, incorporated by reference in 201 KAR 11:121;
- Agency Consent Agreement and the Guide to Agency Relationships forms, incorporated by reference in 201 KAR 11:121;
- Settlement statement; and
- Any other documentation to support a claim or alleged violation.
(2) The complaint shall be filed no more than one (1) year from:
(a) Actual knowledge of the cause of action; or
(b) The time circumstances would reasonably have put the complainant on notice of the cause of action.