(1) No real estate advertising shall be intentionally false, misleading, or deceptive.
(2) The name of a deceased broker may remain a part of the firm name.
(3) A sales associate may have his or her name in the firm name after two (2) years’ experience with the firm, averaging at least twenty (20) hours per week for twenty four (24) months.
(4) Whenever any real property is listed, a licensee shall include the name of the real estate company listed on the licensee’s real estate license or the name of the principal broker with whom the licensee is affiliated in all advertisements of the listed property, regardless of who places the advertisement, unless he or she is selling, renting, leasing, or otherwise dealing in his or her own property.
If listed property is advertised by a customer or client of a listing licensee, the licensee shall, at a minimum, provide the customer or client with written notification of the requirements of this section. The licensee shall keep in his or her files a copy of the notification and any other documentation that is generated by the licensee as proof of his or her compliance with this section.
(5) The commission shall, by the promulgation of administrative regulations, define false, misleading, or deceptive advertising.
(6) The commission shall, by the promulgation of administrative regulations, define the manner in which licensees may utilize any Internet electronic communication for advertising or marketing.