Skip to content
All things related to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission
KRS 324.281 Kentucky Real Estate Commission Members-Terms-Vacancies-Duties- Education-Compensation
(1) There is hereby created the Kentucky Real Estate Commission. The Governor shall appoint seven (7) persons, at least six...
KRS 324.2811 Automatic Removal of Member from Commission
A member shall be automatically removed from the commission and a vacancy shall be created if: (1) A licensee of...
KRS 324.2812 Limitation of Commission’s Jurisdiction
Nothing in this chapter or the administrative regulations promulgated under the authority of this chapter shall extend the jurisdiction of...
KRS 324.282 Election of Chairperson
The commission, immediately upon qualification of the member appointed in each year, shall organize by selecting from its members a...
KRS 324.284 Employees- Office- Equipment and Supplies
The commission shall employ, and at its pleasure discharge, a secretary, and such clerks and assistants as shall be deemed...
KRS 324.285 Seal- Records
The commission shall adopt a seal with the design the commission prescribes engraved thereon, by which it shall authenticate its...
KRS 324.286 Disposition of Fees- Payment of Expenses
Except for the fees and charges paid by the licensees to the commission and deposited in the real estate education,...
KRS 324.287 Fees
The commission shall set, charge, and collect the following fees:(1) Examination fee, not to exceed one hundred dollars ($100);(2) Broker’s...
KRS 324.288 Affiliation Fee
No affiliation fee shall be charged in any year to a licensee. As used in this section, “affiliation fee” means...
KRS 324.310 Delivery of Sales Associate’s License To Commission When Association is Terminated- Inactive Status- Reactivating License
(1) If any sales associate is discharged or terminates his or her association with the principal broker, it shall be...
KRS 324.312 Commission’s Right to Return Of Associates License- Sanctions
(1) A principal broker shall return an associate’s license to the commission immediately: (a) Upon the written termination of the...
KRS 324.330 Change of Location, Firm Name, Surname
(1) Notice in writing shall be given to the commission by each licensee of any change of principal business location,...
KRS 324.360 Form For Seller’s Disclose of Conditions (SDF)
(1) This section shall apply to sales and purchases involving single-family residential real estate dwellings if any person licensed under...
Knowledge Base Categories
Standards of Professional Conduct
PSI Exam Outline
PSI Candidate Handbook
Licensing, Education, and Testing
Kentucky Revised Statutes
Kentucky Real Estate Laws and Regulations
Kentucky Administrative Regulations
FBI Background Check
Consumer & Administrative Complaints, Discipline
Commercial Brokerage Regulations
Can't find the answer you're looking for?